Aniplex USA have released a trailer for their upcoming home release of Persona 3 the Movie #4: Winter of Rebirth. This trailer is an English Subtitled version of the film’s last Japanese trailer. The announced home releases will be imports in either standard or collector’s edition. The collector’s edition will feature the OST, special art book, box art and a film strip.
Aniplex USA will be releasing Persona 3 the Movie #4: Winter of Rebirth on Blu-ray on August 3rd. For more information visit here: http://www.aniplexusa.com/p3m/
The main cast of the game returned to voice their respective roles in the film series:
- Akira Ishida (Kotaro Katsura in Gintama) will voice Makoto Yuuki
- Kousuke Toriumi (Shunsuke Imaizumi from Yowamushi Pedal) is voicing Junpei Iori
- Megumi Toyoguchi (Chifuyu Orimura in Infinite Stratos) as Yukari Takeba
- Rie Tanaka (Suigintou from Rozen Maiden) voices Mitsuru Kirijo
- Hikaru Midorikawa (Lancer in Fate/zero) will voice the role of Akihiko Sanada
- Maaya Sakamoto (Motoko Kusanagi in Ghost in the Shell) is voicing Aegis
- Mamiko Noto (Kotomi Ichinose in Clannad) will be voicing Fuuka Yamagishi
- Megumi Ogata (Shinji Ikari from Neon Genesis Evangelion) as Ken Amada
The anime’s production staff includes:
- Director: Tomohisa Taguchi (Persona 3 the Movie #2: Midsummer Knight’s Dream, Persona 4 the Golden Animation)
- Supervisor: Seiji Kishi (Persona 4: The Animation and Angel Beats! Director )
- Scriptwriter: Jun Kumagai (Persona 3 the Movie #3: Falling Down, Psycho-Pass Season 2)
- Anime Character Designer: Keisuke Watabe (Persona 3 the Movie #3: Falling Down, Seikai no Senki)
- Sound Director: Satoki Iida (Persona 3 the Movie #2 Midsummer Knight’s Dream, Assassination Classroom)
- Music Composers: Shoji Meguro (Persona 3 the Movie #3 Falling Down, Persona Games), Tetsuya Kobayashi (Persona 3 the Movie #3 Falling Down, Persona 4 the Golden Animation)
- Animation Studio: A-1 Pictures (Persona 4: The Animation, Sword Art Online)
Here is the film’s synopsis:
“The time of destruction is coming ever closer without a doubt. It cannot be stopped.”
To know death, to gaze at death, to face death.
Makoto and his allies have grown through the many meetings and partings they have experienced.
Their fight might not be for the sake of the world, but for themselves. Even so, they have continued to fight, believing that there are peaceful days waiting at the end of the battle.
However, a boy says that destruction is the fate that humanity must shoulder. The boy they believed to be their friend tells them the truth of the situation without an emotion on his face.